Banjo Clockzooie Banjo Clockzooie

Bullshit.

I just hate it, I'm sorry.

Halloween is for awesome Halloween is for awesome

This is B.S.

A skeleton walking in place with repetitive screaming is not a good flash. Try harder next time.

Day of the Madness Day of the Madness

Awesome.

Everything I wanted in Day of the Madness. I wasn't disappointed at all, nice work.
For the guy below me, asking all those questions won't get you anywhere. That's why it said, to be concluded, and we will all have to wait another year, but each time, it's worth the wait. THAT was worth the wait.

- Tribute - - Tribute -

Damn.

One of my favorite artists made a music video of one of my favorite songs. You guys are awesome.

Waiting for the Bus! Waiting for the Bus!

I lol'd at the end.

It IS just like that movie!

[ClockDay09] Running NG [ClockDay09] Running NG

I've never seen a Tom animation before.

Good job, I think it really represents how much clock day sucks.

Madness Acceptence 2 Madness Acceptence 2

A floating head shooting the crap out of everybody

Just what we don't need. Too bad you ran out of feet sprites, though.

LNR123 responds:

didnt run out, They just didnt want to stay still, But they are comming abck cause i will make the bastards, even at gunpoint

Madness Depredation Madness Depredation

Great this is my fave madness combat.

Great jobbbbbbb

Madness Card Commercial Madness Card Commercial

Madness card?

It should have been at least a MADster card, because I'm sorry, it just wasn't good, solid movements, it went a little slow, the sniper rifle had no sound effects, when he shot the cans, the explosion was like one second after it was in midair, the chainsaw part was just horrible- he went down and up three times, no blood, than his head splits and he falls over in slow motion. I have to admit the ending seen was okay, but still no stars.

zmatrix responds:

I see what you mean. I will fix those in my next thing. Thanks for the review!

Mastermind 4 Mastermind 4

Very funny.

You, my friend should be honored by the fact that you are WAY more gifted than me.