Banjo Clockzooie Banjo Clockzooie

Bullshit.

I just hate it, I'm sorry.

Halloween is for awesome Halloween is for awesome

This is B.S.

A skeleton walking in place with repetitive screaming is not a good flash. Try harder next time.

Day of the Madness Day of the Madness

Awesome.

Everything I wanted in Day of the Madness. I wasn't disappointed at all, nice work.
For the guy below me, asking all those questions won't get you anywhere. That's why it said, to be concluded, and we will all have to wait another year, but each time, it's worth the wait. THAT was worth the wait.

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

Amazing!

It's really fun to beat the crap out of my favorite characters! I realized it's only challenging on OMFG mode, though.

Avoid the Spikes! Avoid the Spikes!

I found a bug.

The score doesn't reset, so matter how many times you die, your score will build up to something unrealistic. When you lose, it offends you and it says, "you suck!"

Stop talking to yourself in the mirror and make something decent.

Breezy Loop Breezy Loop

Good structure, nice playing...

On the other hand, classical music sucks my left testicle.

Rain {durn} Rain {durn}

Very good.

I can see how you put the time into this in order to make it awesome. Really nice job, man.

durn responds:

:) thanks adrian. I appreciate the kind words! :D

Brando - Hard Soundz Brando - Hard Soundz

Holy crap!

That song's really good! HOLY CRAP!

Dj-Brand0 responds:

Heh thanks man xD Glad you LIKED IT!

//Brando

Sannu Sannu

WTF?

Wow that's pretty amazing and kind of funny. Who plays violin during a zombie apocalypse?!?!

Good job.

Pimp Pimp

Not bad.

You're just lucky you have a scanner with COLOR. Great job, I can see how you put some time into it. Next time, though, you might want to do even strokes with your colored pencil, because I can't tell if it was crayon [which probably should not be used] or not.

iBagel responds:

Yea. It was colored pencil. Thanks for the advice.

Tribal Ghost Tribal Ghost

I really like it...

But it is a picture again. If drawing on paper is all you can do [like me] then you really need a scanner to put these drawings through so they don't get flagged. Other than that, I really like it.